a lot happens...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Redmond
September 16th 2014
Published: September 16th 2014
Edit Blog Post

so sorry i didnt update last week..i was lame..i admit it.



anyway lets see....first we didnt get teh place in bellevue....which is good..because after someon basically says sure you have this palce....then doesnt come through because tehy cant check their email.....well its very odd lets say that and we didnt need that.....so not getting that place is totaly fine because we signed papers on a better place just sunday, but first..



friday the 5th after work i backed into soem lady.....jeep wasnt even scratched because..well jeep....and hey ive never been in an accident before so its no big deal....i have insurance..thast what its for..anyway that happened and then we didnt get the place...which is fine because our friend rebecka told us about a friend of hers who rents rooms sometimes.....well come to find out....she is buying a new house entirely and needed to rent out her part of the house....which is the biggest of course and needed someone to take over.

which will be us, we signed papers and all that and we love it. we have teh whole ground floor, fireplace, back patio....and shes even helping us with furniture, a new bed, tables chairs, a couch, antique armoirs that were left in her new house.....oh yes.



fiber optic massivly high speed intenet,..because its a hosue full of geeks and we need our fast internets!! so 3 other bedrooms are rented upstairs..all by students from digipen..( thats a school that teaches computer drawing..like for game designers and stuff..so its very artsy house)



good kids...they are kids tho but all geek kids and introverts ( like us..im not ashamed..well some days i am ..sometimes im not) so not like party college kids...we all love star wars and D&D games...and doctor who and video games and sherlock and ...yeah....its pretty awesome. so grizz is going to work on the side helping our landlady/ friend work on her new house and in 2 weeks hopefully..she will have enough stuff moved so we can get in from robert and crystals house. we are thankful to them so much.....but its tiem to have our own place and pay our own way.

so the hosue is also into sca archery, and cosplay so any sewing adventure i could possibly want, she and the rest can help with, including jedi outfits already made..i am so ready to make me one of them....sca cool fashion yes....but i really wanna make game of thrones type outfits as well..plenty of room to have the pathfinder game at our place as well......so very stoked.

yes we willl kinda be houseparents a little bit..the yare kids after all...just into college ...so ya dont want em to burn the place down or....not do dishes.....cuz..yeah they gotta keep the place clean....heheh but they are good kids. no worries.



aside from that...not much else.....looking forward to the high speed internet and the house of chill geeks people......things are working out really well.....very happy.



pics soon of the new place definately i promise!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb