new things


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Redmond
August 10th 2014
Published: August 10th 2014
Edit Blog Post

so havent updated thisweek..but im sitting ehre now..so settle down....



lets see....last sunday grizz and i went to a pathfinder game with some new friends here....and by new i mean i friended on facebook some people at the sca barony out here...one of em knew a common friend we both have (also through the sca, go figure) so we have all been taking since december when i friended the barony out here...anyway



so pathfinder is like d&d...only not the new junk with weird new rules and crap..its just good old fun like in the good old days......so we went early and made caracters...and just had a good time eating food and drinking sodas and enjoying west seattle....afterwards we all went to a little bar right on the ocean..well its not the ocea but it is to me basicaly....nice piers..and the ride allowed us to see the beach and the nice drive by th great homes and shops around..there was even a doc where people were...uh....deep sea fishing..but its not the ocean..soo..i dont know the word..anyway you coul see the seattle skyline and this town is awesome....great time......so glad to be here.

my job started on monday an it was just half days of training till i was on my own and full time on friday...i am loving it....i get to wear nice cloths, (ok i have very few right now but that will change soon) and i am finally a professional..also it pays well to start. very excited...its at sound ocean systems international..... heres the link www.soundocean.com

well..just type that in and it will come up....very thankful and i was a little too excited at teh interview i felt like i acted a bit of a dork as i do get when im excited..but i mean...they make scientific equipemtn like towfish and smart buoys for research vessles.....and i get to help in some small way! plus me saying i had experience with soldering sealed the deal....and if they were ok with me being so damn happy about their work.....well awesome too! that means i can be my weird happy self and not feel bad! loving it......until i get hired on we get paid weekly through the temp agency but after 3 months i will get a paper check...no direct deposit....so grizz went and got us a new bank...oh yes and to add an aside....i think a model of the nautilus from 20,000 leagues under the seat on my desk is in order..i wanna see how long it takes em to notice it..ehehehehhe



gotta say...every damn where we go here...people are nice..helpful and happy. best experience i have ever had with customer service is everywehre i go around here...its pretty nice.......

so new bank....getting ready to save our checks to find our own place...probably in redmond somewher but no idea yet....hopefully around september we think...grizz is still looking for something decent.....he does have an interview tuesday for something better and i have no doubt if he doesnt get that..he will get something...even if its at home depot at least something closer will be onthe horizon..the driving 3 hours a day wasnt working obviously...the gas alone...yes not good...gotta make it a lot closer.....

our house hosts got us free tickets to see guardians of the galaxy..we saw that last saturday night.....so damn happy that a movie finally lived up to the hype..it wa perfect..funny....touching....and outerspace...comic book fans marvel is doing their movies right..nuff said...

friday night after work we went to a fighter practice/social time meet at a members house up in duvall..nice littel place..lovely ride...i love living here.....truly....i am so grateful i made teh leap...things are working out.....the argh blah urg feeling of hating everything around me is slowly sloughing off....although i am still experienceing some anxiety still....thats gona happen....not everything gets better overnight but its better now that i am in my job and love it...and am at least beginner competent at it...the rest will happen...until then i am also going to check out the new crossfit place that opened right beside my work.....its for beginners and works you up slowly..not just throwing you in full force like other crossfit places.....a lot of people are getting hurt or killing themselves on crossfit but it sounds like if you start slow..an work up ( like you should anyway) then youll be golden.....so yeah...here i am actually seriously thinking of getting into a fitness regime that totally reminds me of the horrid school abuse i went through..but ya know.....i can handle it if thery not jerks and the lady who started it (from what i hear) startd it for just the reaons i mentioned..she wanted to do it right for beginners so you dont get hurt and work up..im all for that...so heres hoping its affordable....an what with the full body conditioning and mix of running, weight, and core with flexibility training..yes thats a good way to get in shape..i got 1 year till i have to make good on my promise to post a full body bikini pic of me on facebook.....time to get my body back.......

so yeah..new job....going well.....grizz will find one soon.....moving to our own place after we get those checks coming in......get us both in some fitness program an back on our good old low carb no sugar eating.....heck i can even see us affording those acting classes i wanted.....im happy.....totally stoked.

heck were even getting a sherlock christmas special this year evidently....and new sherlock shows filming next summer.....hot damn!!



yes yes no pics yet..every time i leave the house i think 'crap...forgot the camera again.'....promise ill put it in my backpack after this posts...promise.....heck just que up twin peaks on netflix and you can see for yourself what it looks like around here......its that awesome.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.317s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.134s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb