Day 10 Port Angeles


Advertisement
Published: July 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Arousing early we arrived at the Space Needle at opening. The view was fantastic. The guide said you can see Mt. Baker 50 days out of the year and this was one of them. Very day of this trip we have had great weather. We walked by the Museum of Science Fiction and The Museum of Music. Most unusual building but they weren't open yet so we went to the zoo and saw a Komono Dragon. The zoo is organized with different areas and villages representing those areas. The animals have large very roomy areas. There were 2 groups of gorillas, one with a baby. And an orangatan. We then went to Redmon to see where Paul was born and visit the Microsoft center but it wasn't open or we went to the wrong place. It was just a small dumpy building. Then we went to the Museum of Flight presented by Boening. More airplanes only bigger and newer. We crossed over Puget SOund on a ferry and went up the peninsula to Port Angeles for the night. We found a great place to eat, Port Angeles. I had fresh halibut that was very good and ROdney had a rib needing break from fish.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb