Any suggestions?


Advertisement
Published: September 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Rachel & Everyone:

Thanks for the info. Lake Crescent is just a little north so I don't think we will stay there since we already did our Lodge nights (but we could camp nearby). But we'd appreciate any suggestions on places to visit or stay on the Oregon coast. We'll be doing several days along the ocean when we turn around later this week. We don't have a book yet but we may buy one. Especially we'd like another nice lodge type deal to hang out a couple of days (2 or 3) so bring on your ideas. ALAN, this seems like the kind of thing you were made for, so where should we go? For a reference, we LOVE the Quinault Lodge. Anything like that farther south? It could even be N. California. We checked Crater Lake but it was full. Thanks. It's not too late, Rachel. There are planes leaving all the time. Eh? Gorden? Anybody there? Hello?
Moose & Squirrel

PS-1 As for John and his pack of lies--he who gnomes most is the guilty party. There will be payback, rest assured, Gnome Boy. The Gnomes will come home to rest, you're going to be sleeping with the Gnomes, I'm gonna make you a Gnome you can't refuse, Gnomey, you broke my heart, etc.

PS-2 Here's another quote. Susan was in the toilet (flush, no less, but rustic) and some girl came in and said, "Oh, hell no," and walked out. Susan commented she thought it was a real nice bathroom with running water and everything. She didn't know what the girl was so upset about. Some people are just sissies. Oh, and Glen, who was at the B&B, when I asked him, "Did she call us," answered, "Do I want olives? That was a parental moment.

PS-3 LINDSEY: we may go to Sequoia, I'm not sure. Depends on how much time we have after Yosemite. That's the best answer I have right now. If we do it might just be the North unit but again I'm not sure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 13; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb