Friday Harbor & Hurricane Ridge


Advertisement
Published: June 14th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Hi All, We are on another supposedly rest day today. I have been slack the last two days with My blog and pictures. So I will catch up now.



Tuesday we took the ferry from Anacortes to Friday Harbor. Joanne’s old high school friend met us at the ferry and arranged for a tour of the island on the Jolly Trolley. A great way to see the island. We made extended stops at Roche Harbor and the Lime kiln light house. The island is beautiful and well worth the visit. We planned on spending more time and having dinner in Friday Harbor, but they cancelled the 7:45 ferry so we had to leave early to try to eat in Oak Harbor. With all this sea food around we could only find a McDonalds that was open. Must be an island full of early to bed geezers here.



Yesterday we took the ferry from Coupeville to Port Townsend with the truck and drove to Hurricane Ridge in Olympia National Park. Some great hiking trails and wonderful views.


Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



14th June 2019

Hi
Nice to see you having....but it looks cold! Be safe! Joe & Shimla
17th June 2019

Hi you guys. It is great to hear from you. Hope all is going well for you. I haven’t been very good about communicating, but I do think about you guys often. We have to get together again.
14th June 2019

Great
Thanks for taking me along!
17th June 2019

Great photos, I recognize some of the places you have been. It is beautiful up there.
17th June 2019

We really enjoyed San Juan Island.

Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1229s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb