Bill Gates!


Advertisement
Published: December 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The modern day philosopher that I am choosing to do is Bill Gates. I say that Bill Gates is a modern philosopher because he wants to innovate people from working harder than they don’t have to do so. What Bill Gate’s philosophy is that he creates every sort of electronical devices with his company known as Microsoft. Bill Gates philosophy deals with that of the concept of creating the new technology so that people don’t have to work as much as before such as in their personal jobs and etc. How Bill Gate’s philosophy has innovated the world around is by many factors. The first factor is the world of gaming. As we all know that Bill Gates has recently released the XBOX One as one of the new gaming consoles out there. This innovation has influenced the world because the XBOX has been bringing joy into people’s lives and has brought the world of gaming into a new generation. The second factor is the creation of the computer systems of Microsoft. This innovation has influenced the world because the Windows systems have brought of great help to students and workers from all over the world. Lastly, the third and final factor is the creation of the smart phones such as those that include Windows in it. This innovation has influenced the world because now a day’s people are 24/7 on their phones wondering who they are going to text or finding out if there was a party out there. This is why Bill Gates would be a philosopher in today’s modern world.

I want to give thanks to http://atcoitec.com/bill-gates/ for the picture.

I also want to give thanks to http://quotespics.com/i-failed-some-subjects-bill-gates/ for the picture.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0272s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb