Happy Landings


Advertisement
Published: February 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well, no pictures today... just a wrap up.

We had a nice morning in Florida, yesterday. Sadly we weren't able to keep the room because they were 100% sold this weekend, so we had to be out at 11:00 AM. Bug went for a swim in the morning and then we gave our bags to the hotel and visited Downtown Disney for a little while. While we were there... it began to rain so it was a good day to be leaving.

Lunch back at the hotel and then on the bus to begin the trek home at 2:45 PM. We were checked in by 3:30 PM, braved the HORRENDOUS security line, and were on the concourse by 4:00 PM, sadly our inbound flight was late and so, of course we were late too.

We were not off the ground till almost 7:00 PM Florida time, which was an hour late. A 6 hour, 3 minute trek across the country found us running out of battery power for the DVD player 3 hours in (Papa forgot to plug the DVD player and the back-up battery in until Friday morning... clearly not enough time to re-charge properly) but we survived.

We were on the island by 1:00 AM and fell into bed... our tardy arrival meant that we missed the 10:55 PM ferry and islanders know that means the dreaded 12:15 AM ferry... UGH.


We hope that everyone had at least a little bit of a good time, with us. We had a Disney Photo Pass and I will be positing how you can have access to those photos if you want to see them.

We had a wonderful trip, but as usual can't believe that it is over all ready.

Love you all,
Papa and Katie Jane


Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb