belongs to you


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia » Reston
April 9th 2013
Published: April 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

hello friends, i love getting feedback on this thing and encouragement. i have been scanning the web for jobs and "linking-in". yeh, yeh. talking to my friend Rachelle whom i know from Knoxville. very sweet girl. i married her to her husband Aaron a few years back. they now have a child by the name of Henry who will turn one soon. i am going to see them today.

had a great day yesterday. walked the dogs, cleaned up poo, walked the dogs, cleaned up poo, etc. the weather is fine as i said yesterday and the weather is still fine today. i hope you are all doing well.

i like this format of writing because i feel like i am talking to to someone. even if no one reads it i can still use it as a tool for reflection. it helps me learn.

Matt and I had a nice dinner yesterday at On The Border. Good food and great desserts. they did not have the firechacker jalepenos but they did have guacamole to go with the chips. After dinner we chatted some more while watching the basketball game at the apt. various and sundry chatts. mostly about Matt's lack of love for the banks. he is not fond of fees and overdraft charges! i can understand that. but as they say... money makes the world go round right? gotta have dough to get on the road😊 I miss my On The Road book. never got to finish it. Perhaps i will pick it up or just write my own On the Road with Krazy K.

Looking forward to seeing friends. What else?

It has been nice catching up with Matt. and being sentimental. as i say i lived her before in Fairfax. Reston is very similar. maybe a little nicer neighborhood here from where i lived before. there are weaving trails and trees and blooms and other folk walking dogs, filming their babies with onlookers of cats and dogs, swing sets, ponds, nice people, smiles, friendly. it is relaxing. i am trying to use other words than nice and fine so much!



i think back to all the friends i have made and the friends i will make and all the friends that i still have their in time and space but right now in my mind my memory one moment moves to the next and all i have is time each moment they say is followed by the next and that is really the only certainty some say one moment to the next some say love some say hope these are ideas what is the nature of an idea? it comes from you a person who is living and breathing and then the idea expands from there if you give it more thought and time and perhaps some effort.



so here we are i will leave you with a song i wrote this smorning. ty Jason, thank you Betty, Matt, Rachelle, dad, mom, all those "out there" that are "in here" i am getting to metaphysical again. just ty. have great day!

"Love is all there is" Beatles (i think)



Time Warp, letting go

living in a time warp

living in a dream

living in a time warp

or so it seems



living out of the Frey

doing your own thing

living day to day

and this i sing



Being is seeing

seeing is believing

nothing to see

nothing to do



trusting in hope

then letting it go

they say seeing is believing

what do you say?



Trust your own power

lead you on your way

trusting in hope

then let it go



no belongings

the hair on my head belongs to you

the shoes on my feet belong to you

the hair on my toes belongs to you

belongs to you, belongs to you



the coat on my shoulders belongs to you

the pants on my legs belongs to you

the belt around my waist belongs to you

belongs to you



the hair on my head

the shoes on my feet

the hair on my toes

belongs to you, belongs to you



the eyes in your sockets belongs to you

the nails on my fingers belongs to you

the sound of my voice belongs to you

belongs to you

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0161s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1013.5kb