to capitalize or to not Capi(tol)ize... tis the question, yall


Advertisement
Published: April 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

raining cats and dogs on the outside. warm and dry and comfortable here on the inside of Suzy the Aunt's house. Mark the Uncle is out and about. i have seen the big mo-chine that creates art work on clothing that Suzy uses for uniform embroidery and for motorcycle patches, and flags, and any kind of personal embroidery you need. she likes the specialty kind of things. she did a cobra on the back of a motorcycle seat and an American flag for the inside roof of a car for a car who participates in road shows.

yesterday was floratic, that is, time spent with Flora. i went to the Botanical gardens in DC right next to the Capitol. plants from around the world. i especially liked the Sensitive plant where the younger leaves are sensitive to the touch and curl around your finger. the older, larger leaves not so much. i also went to the Modern art museum de National (national museum of Art). Albrecht Durer's work is on display there. among others. there is a Salvadore Dali piece there, just one (that i found). there is a tunnel underground that goes to the west wing where Victorian (and such) era pieces reside. did not make time for that. but the tunnel was cool! glowing lights on the roof and moving walkways and children and waterfalls behind the glass tumbling over rocks, yah, de da dah. of course the Cherry blossoms are blossoming away. the people were out viewing those. kids were out on school tours meadering about. lots of girls, females, i even talked to two. 😊 nevermind about that and the girl taking pictures of beautiful flowers in the gardens of Eden.

hmm... had a nice meditation this morning in the basement near the Mo-chine. to unite the tribes of Isreal, China, the World one must unite the tribes of oneself: the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual selves, or bodies. within the atom is the whole universe and within in you are universes. unite those and unite the world. i applaud any who are on the path of healing which in essence we all are on this path whether we realize it or not. the point is to realize it. may you realize the path of healing.



the rain falls down, splattering the wood of the porch

the words fall out, splattering the screen on the computer

the heart pours out splattering the love within to the hearts without/within

telling all to love and appreciate and to hug and to hold

all of that

just live each day like none exists

only today

gentle murmurs of tomorrow, perhaps

background noise just that

put it aside

and focus on the task at hand

be practical they say within the dream

then let go of practicalities and respond to the moment that self creates itself



splattering words on the screen hoping to hope against the scream within

that is you me and all of thee together as one

enough.





ty Suzy, see you next time Mark.



enjoi this beautiful rainy day ya'll! NC here we come.



namaste (the light within you is the light within me)

aloha

in the words of The Beatles (i believe): All you need is Love

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb