Arches National Park


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Arches National Park
September 25th 2015
Published: September 25th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We had an amazing day at Arches National Park. We were surprised at how many people were there, but again, we had a beautiful day. It didn't feel hot until we started hiking to see one of the arches, most are not visible from the road. The surprise was the trip away from Moab to Denver along the Colorado River on Highway 128 Scenic Byway--one of the most beautiful stretches of road we had ever seen. For a few miles we had a motorcycle with a GO-PRO on his helmet in front of us. He was standing up the entire time to get a smoother video. He was followed by a truck, which was behind us with some other various equipment. If you ever see a beautiful video along the Colorado River on Hwy 128, then you'll also see our beautiful car! HA! We are nearing the end of our journey, driving to Denver to see RICHARD and then I fly home on Sunday. We are so grateful that we've had this time together. It isn't easy to travel with someone 24/7, even if it is someone you love, but if you say "I'm sorry" only a couple of times, then you've had a really successful time together! I still have two more days in Denver with Richard, which is right before his birthday, so I'm looking forward to being with son and Joanna.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Driving down the HighwayDriving down the Highway
Driving down the Highway

Colorado River Hwy 128


Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0185s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1013.8kb