Raja Ampat Live aboard Diving: Make it Wonderful Experience of your Life


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Houston
August 4th 2014
Published: August 4th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The best way to experience the finest diving option is by taking help of a perfect diving team of professionals. While you have thought of taking a trip to Indonesia, you just cannot afford to miss, Raja Ampat. This can be defined as the largest ever national park, which fall under the marine segment and it is located in Indonesia. From scuba diving to swimming with the sharks, you can have the best diving experience here, which you will get nowhere else. This place is also known for having a natural charm and beautiful surrounding, which can only be felt, after diving deep down in the water. The scene is entirely different from what you have seen so far and you will surely come back for a second round, as well.

Known by international pollsters

As Raja Ampat is the natural beauty at its best, this place has also been recognized by none other than international pollsters, related with the diversity associated with marine life. Moreover, the diversity level of this place is much larger, when compared with the other areas. On the other hand, if you start browsing through the internet, you will get to know that Raja Ampat has been stated to have the richest ecosystems of the world, related with coral reef. This place is a perfect location for wrecks, reef life, underwater photography, wrecks and also proper visibility.

Scuba diving related conditions

There are several instructions, which you will come across, while dealing with Raja Ampat Live aboard Diving. Some special conditions need to be followed, while dealing with the scuba diving areas.
• The water condition of this locality is always excellent for scuba diving and the water temperature will be around 28 degree Celsius.
• The visibility level of the water solely depends in between 10 to 30 meters, from the diving location.
• The current of the water flow might vary from slow to strong, which solely depends on the diving location.
• The depth of the water body is from 10 to 40 meters.

Other conditions for you to go through

Apart from the points mentioned above, you are asked to take a look at other possibilities, related with Raja Ampat Live aboard Diving, which will make the diving experience an easier one. Proper knowledge about a place will definitely help you a lot.
• The surface water of this place is quite calm and the currents are mostly moderate.
• The temperature of the water is somewhat around 27 to 30 degree Celsius.
• The experience level of the divers will vary from intermediate to the advanced stage. The choice solely depends on your experience.
• There are more than 200 dive sites, allotted for the diving lovers.

More about the diving season

The diving season of Raja Ampat is always the same and comes with a superb weather condition, all the year around. You might even come across a single term, as “high season”, which solely means to state the expansion of sea level, as visited by a few number of live boards. Moreover, you can also try and visit the diver soup option, which cannot be stated as a dangerous reef to avoid. However, experience matters a lot.

Experienced divers can help you

It is not always possible for you to gain fruitful knowledge in the scuba diving regions. Om case you are a novice in this field, you can easily try and go for the professional trainers, who are always ready to help you. However, the best time of the year to visit Raja Ampat for scuba diving will be May to September. You have to book the services beforehand to avoid last minute rush.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb