Touring the Stadium


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Arlington
December 22nd 2014
Published: June 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 32.7356, -97.1077

We had breakfast in the hotel again, checked out and left for the stadium tour about 9:30. The self-guided tour started at 10:00. I purchased tickets online so we wouldn't have to do that when we arrived, but the line for tickets did not look very long. There was a mass of people standing outside the stadium. I guess they were groups assembling or waiting for their entry times. We went on inside and were led upstairs to the entry for the self-guided tours right away. We waited only a few minutes before we could go in and look around.

The tour we had allowed us to spend as much time as we wanted on the field, in the Cowboys and the Cheerleaders locker rooms, in the Miller Light Club and in the press room. The locker rooms were all pristine. I guess they remove all the belongings and return them just in time for practice and the games. The Miller Light Club is the room you see on television when the players are coming out onto the field and fans are trying to high-five them.

After the tour, we had to head back to Love Field for our flight
AT&T Stadium FieldAT&T Stadium FieldAT&T Stadium Field

The center star had been painted over to get ready for the Cotton Bowl by the time we arrived for our tour.
home. We had plenty of time to eat lunch at the airport before the flight.

This was a great long weekend trip. It's been too many years since we have been to a Cowboys game. So glad we made the trip.




Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

AT&T Stadium FieldAT&T Stadium Field
AT&T Stadium Field

These guys were cleaning the Astroturf with machines that looked like huge electric toothbrushes attached to tractors.


Tot: 0.254s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0598s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb