being together


Advertisement
Published: May 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

hello friends, today is the 22nd of may, a master number. what does 22 mean? this is what this website (http://www.decoz.com/Masternumbers.htm) i found says:

"The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way."

so if we look at the entire date 5 + 22 + 2013, that all equals a 15 and reduces to a 6 (5+2+2+2+0+1+3=15 and 1 +5 =6). what does 6 mean? from memory six means communication. spiritual communication perhaps, or speaking from your truth. six , i read, is also a harmonious number, that gets along well with other (that is if your birthdate adds to a six). six is caring and nurturing. it makes sacrifices but also teaches and is protective (http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/6).

another interesting way to add today's date up is 5 + 22 (keepng the master number whole) + 2 +0 + 1 +3=33. another master number!! 33 is said to offer guidance to the world, and has to do with life path and your hearts desire. it is the master teacher number as well and is concerned for the goodwill of all mankind. it is (or those who have a life path number of 33) compassionate and kind, responible and has a sense of leadership.

there a a couple different methods to calculate your life path number. follow link to see them: (http://seventhlifepath.com/how-to-calculate-your-life-path-number/) one easy way to do it, is the same as shown above. just add all the numbers up in your birth date. like mine is 12 + 29 +1977. so 1 + 2 +2 + 9 +1 + 9 + 7 + 7 = 38 =3 + 8 = 11 (1 + 1 = 2). so a 11 (master number which means illumination) or 2 (11/2) which means balance or duality. 2's are loyal, how bout that! they are honest and open, and see the best in others. (http://seventhlifepath.com/numerology/life-path-number-2/) 11 life path means spiritual illumination. if your path is 11 you are a visionary, healer, musicain, mystic, teacher. they are said to be avant-garde (out-of-the-box thinkers). draw backs are moodiness and indicision, drawing up big schemes without taking action. (http://seventhlifepath.com/numerology/life-path-number-11/)

-------

buddhism tells us there are no satisfying outcomes, really, in this world becasue they are all impermanent, won't last and you can't take them with "you" when you die! you in quotes because buddhism makes a big deal about the no-self. the no-self doesn't own or posses, what does it do, nothing! it exists and experiences i suppose. it doesn't cling, it loves each moment as a new one. living in a continual bardo (state of transition or manifesting, becoming and dissolving), without fear because fear cannot exist when there is no need to cling.

love is a whole other thing. can fear exist with love? so what is love? does it have anything to do with not self, and detachment, etc?

maybe love is the allowing of each moment without attachment. when does action come in? many traditions talk about intentions. so action, or right action i suppose, comes in when you combine intention with will, or what you want. how do you know what you want? is what you want just for you or it for others as well? again we come to the point that what is good for you is good for others. if you do it for you it inadventenly helps others because we are all connected and/or interdependent. so being selfish is selfless. in a way. if you do things simply for the benefit of others without thought to what you want that is good too and in a way that's selfish because it brings you happiness, right? why else would you work for others if it were not rewarding in some way or you didn't get something out of it?

you could live in a cave and go away and that would be fine too. if you wanted to do that.

hmm...



what can i do for others?

what can i do you for?

what can i do for me?

is it true, true?

i love to listen

to hear you talk

you get worked up

and so what you are not

we clarify

we dissolve

we come back

we make something

together

what that is i hear you say

dont label it

dont expect

it closes me in

and i want to let you in

then i say something

and it strikes as truth

then you feel

perhaps unworthy

and that is selfish

isn't it?

stand up

dear one

feel your power

so powerful

i won't expect

can i just love you

and you i?

but we wont go there

we will simply unfold the day one day at a time

you living

i living

we living

together

and creating

whatever it is we want to create

without fear

without fear of the past

without holding on

without fear of the future

and without expecting

the commitment right now

is the carrying on

the working

and sharing

and listening

and the moments that are quiet are sweet

and there is understanding

and the words that say

lets do it again sometime...

lets do it again

because there is no beacsue

is there?



what is it i cannot say

talk about trust

here to say

it cant be spoken

it is no word

it is an experience

of letting go

and what come may come

dont hold back

and the love

the unafraid deliverance

of expereince

the fearless journey into the unnown

because it is all seemingly new

and it is

trust

together

is the ultimate

truth

being

together

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb