Final morning and trip thoughts


Advertisement
Published: June 16th 2019
Edit Blog Post

The last morning was just like the others going to the breakfast café and having some time playing in the morning in pajamas with Nana in her hotel room. We spent the last time swimming in the hotel pool that our energetic Rosie enjoyed by jumping around, screaming, and jumping into the pool. The kids played in Nana and Grandpa’s hotel room as Tory and Steve packed, another example of a huge help they were for the whole trip. After packing we drove to Boston and had to go through the Ted Williams tunnel to get to the airport.

Overall, the kids did pretty good with the trip and all the hustling around to do all the things and visiting places, especially 4-month old Vivian. Since Rosie and Nathan were only 2 and 5-years old, it’s hopeful that they will have some memories of the East Coast and Rhode Island. It was also a fun experience as well for Tory to get to go back to Washington for the first time since 2012, when she and Steve went back to pack up her old house when it was being sold. Grandpa George’s family came out to California for Steve and Tory’s wedding in July of 2012, and it was the first time seeing most of them except for 2 other times when Tara and Ron’s family came out to California.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.196s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0737s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb