hello


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Portland
October 20th 2011
Published: October 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

well, this would be my first blog ever and i'm glad it's free hehehh. bare with me since English is my second language so, some of what i wrote may not make sense. don't have much to say at this time. now that i'm back to school traveling can be a bit of a challenge, but i'll soon share photos and story from my past travels. here i've posted some of my travel photos as a start. hope you all a good day, xo.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Victoria BCVictoria BC
Victoria BC

this was at downtown Victoria BC. we went in the spring time of 2011 and we got lucky with the weather. it took about an hour and a half from Port of Angeles Washington by ferry. Victoria is small but has lots of character. we were only there for the weekend and met some friendly friends. a must see place to go are Butchard Garden, Butterfly Garden, and Craigdarroch Castle.
Lombok, IndonesiaLombok, Indonesia
Lombok, Indonesia

small island just east of Bali about four hours ferry ride or an hour an a half plane ride from the capital city Jakarta. we were there just recently and spent about ten days at the small and peaceful Batu Bolong beach. I will write and publish more photos of this island once i got all my stuffs gathered. we just got back a week ago, so i haven't finish what i wanted to share with you all.
oahuoahu
oahu

we visited big island of Hawaii and Oahu fall of 2011. We went on a kayak tour to one of those twin islands which are about one mile off the south end of Lanikai Beach. The island is also bird sanctuary and has this 25ft hill, which you can dive down when the current is permissive. So, you really have to be careful and know what you're about to do. Lanikai beach is good for snorkeling and sunbathing. go there if you happen to be in Oahu :)


Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb