BEAUTY ALL AROUND US


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Keizer
May 11th 2015
Published: May 11th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Saturday morning Rich and Stacy hosted a family brunch at their house to celebrate Mother's Day together. What a blessing to gather together as a family and share these special times. That afternoon it was warm and sunny so Richard's family all came over to enjoy the pool and hot tub here at Premier. Following the swim we enjoyed another BBQ back at the RV.

This is the time of year the Irises are in bloom so on Sunday we drove out to Keizer to the Iris gardens. Looking over the fields of flowers is not as spectacular as the tulip fields. However, each type of Iris has its own beauty - such a variety of colours and formation. We just enjoyed wondering up and down the rows taking in the beauty of each individual flower.

So we draw near to the end of our time in Oregon and will soon be heading back home to beautiful British Columbia.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

 Iris Gardens, Keizer  Iris Gardens, Keizer
Iris Gardens, Keizer

Picnic lunch under the beautiful trees
Iris Gardens, Keizer Iris Gardens, Keizer
Iris Gardens, Keizer

Other visitors to the gardens


11th May 2015

We've been reading your blogs with interest and have enjoyed your news of activities and experiences. You have no doubt had a busy but fulfilling time with your family in Oregon, and will soon be on your way home again, so take care and safe travels. We will be away for about 10 days up country, taking in the long weekend. Will be in touch when we get back home.
13th May 2015

Nice Pictures!
Glad the weather was nice enough to swim!

Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0887s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb