Intro


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » North Carolina
August 20th 2016
Published: December 13th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 36.1842, -81.8817

Okay folks, for those of you who are "not in the know" we are about to make another jump across the pond. Rules are the same as last year. Should there be something terribly wrong with you resulting in an irrational desire not to follow our wonderful blog, send an email, and you will be "deleted". Otherwise, we fly on 30 August, returning on 7 October. Title of the blog is "Four Continents". Yep, we will be in four during the dates indicated above. And nope, not going to tell you which ones, but will allow the incredible suspense to build until we visit them. Stay tuned; we look forward to sharing the adventure.

Bird and Handsome Pop

P.S. For those of you without a brave dog such as we have living with us, we can share that Sally protected us from a skunk last night (although we needed no protection) with predictable results. Does anyone need a dog for the next several days?

Advertisement



20th August 2016

I am excited for you all.. Please, keep me informed with lot s of pictures. Tim
21st August 2016

Looking forward to many pictures and blog entries. Have a wonderful time--and be safe !!
23rd August 2016

I hope one day I grow up to be just like you uncle wayne. Scott
1st September 2016

Sorry can't help with the dog. Well she will smell better when you get home. I am glad to hear from you guys and love you much. Stay safe and happy traveling.

Tot: 0.239s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb