Wine Tasting and Waterfalls/ Selalel ve Sarap Turu


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
May 30th 2009
Published: May 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Geneva, NYGeneva, NYGeneva, NY

Sign for Geneva, NY on our way to the wineries and Katy's university.

Upstate NY



*Places Visited / Gezdigimiz yerler:

*Geneva, NY: Hobart and William Smith Colleges, and various Wineries;

*Trumansberg, NY: Taughannock Falls State Park


We arrived in the USA on Saturday night after traveling all day. We had a five hour layover in JFK Airport before arriving in Syracuse at around 9:00PM, but luckily were met by Katy's friends to have lunch and pass the time. On Sunday morning, Can had his first American breakfast, full of sugar 😊, waffles and sausages and then explored downtown Syracuse and some of the surrounding area.

On Monday, we took a day trip to Geneva and Trumansberg New York, wine tasting and discovering some of upstate New York's natural wonders at Taughannock Falls State Park. We ate lunch there, near the gorges and took about an hour walk, barefoot, through the falls.

Since then, we have been packing for the trip, which begins on Sunday, May 31st, discovering some of the Syracuse nightlife and packing on weight with all of the Syracuse Cuisine....Dinosaur BBQ, Stellas Diner.....






Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Leaving GermanyLeaving Germany
Leaving Germany

Katy falling asleep at Cologne station on the morning of our flight...


Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0203s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb