Are the English too polite...???


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
December 4th 2007
Published: December 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well our third day in New York and im beginning to think that the English are a little bit too polite for their own good...especially on the stupid subway!!!! We carried our bags across town for about a mile and braved the subway with them...nearly fell flat on my back a few times so the comedy value of it was fantastic but the struggle and effort doing it was immense....just call me superwoman now - beats paying a gym membership i guess!!

So we've pretty much got the whole of New York covered now - Central Park, Statton Island, Statue of Liberty, Rockafeller Center, Ground Zero (which is now being rebuilt!!), Times Square and even an Irish pub but i'd pay anyone $20 if they could find anything Irish about that pub!!! We managed to catch the first snowfall in New York which was nice aswell......quite a lot like home alone really!! lol!!!

Its our last day in New York today and im pretty much ready to get moving on to be honest...this place is too much like London - see the sights and your ready to go!!! So we're off to the Museum of Sex today(gotta be done apparently), little italy and off to find a post office!!

Hope everyone is ok...and we'll add some photos soon! Em and Sam xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0223s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb