Home


Advertisement
Published: June 23rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Day 12

Homeward Bound! We wake and head to the airport after settling our hotel bill. On our way we stop to pick up the handler, the person that takes care of the airplane needs and transportation for the crew, as we pull over a man from the hotel runs up to the side of the minivan. He does not speak english but relays that the exchange rate was miss calculated and we actually owe more money. The man is not sure of the amount and we receive a message that the other passengers are on We the way to the airport and we don't have time to waste. We tell the drive to shut the door and go. The driver starts to shut the door and the man wanting money is trying to stop us. We take off and Warren makes a phone call to have it handled by the company that does most of their flight planning things.

We take off and go to Nice to drop a few passengers and get fuel for the airplane. A quick stop in Nice and we are back in the air and headed to New York. Before we can go home to Ventura County we have to take a day trip to Nantucket tomorrow. We should be home on Thursday. We miss everyone and R.J.!
Thanks to everyone for following our adventures! See you all soon!

Advertisement



23rd June 2011

Dine & Dash .....
Hey this gives a new meaning to Dine & Dash....more like snooze and split! Glad to hear you made a clean get away!

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb