Sag Harbor, NY


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » Sag Harbor
June 16th 2015
Published: June 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We got the day off for Sunday funday. We rented a car and headed out of town away from the fancy and wealthy environment. We drove straight to the outer tip of Long Island to a natural park where the Montauk lighthouse is located. We did a photo stop and then we headed to the beach. It was about 80 degrees and sunny. The crewon my boat is young and like to party and they wanted to go to a bar to get tipsy. We found a bar next to the beach where amazing band from Charleston, SC “David Higgins” was playing. I couldn’t take the heat and the outdoors bar scene and walked to town to get an umbrella and a couple of surrongs to lay on the beach. When I returned with the items the crew was ready to crash. We all took a nap on the beach listening to the waves until the cool breeze woke us up. Then slowly we drove back pass Sag Harbor and went for a scenic drive in South Hampton. I visited Mr. B’s house which bougth me a lot of memories. I do have to remember to send them a post card. 8 Gin Lane. We ended the night with NY Pizza style at a local place.

: )


Additional photos below
Photos: 64, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



28th June 2015

Loving Your Trip
Thanks for the posts and the great photos -
28th June 2015

Loving Your Trip
Thanks for the posts and the great photos -
28th June 2015
Sag Harbor- NY-6

Sag Harbor
Nice one

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb