Day 6 - The End Part III


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » Rochester
March 14th 2008
Published: March 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well fans, this could quite possibly be the last post of the good ol' Colorado trip. I know a lot of you are sad to see the blog go, but if you would like it to continue I strongly encourage you to donate a large sum of money so that we can go on another trip to some fun destination...

So let's see here, it's our first morning back home in New York after an eventful night at the airport. We were supposed to board our plane for Philly at 8:15p, but then there was a maintenance problem that they had to take care of so we didn't board until about 9pm. Once we were on the plane, everyone was pretty excited to get going and get out of there, but it wasn't quite that simple. Just a few minutes after we pulled away from the gate, the captain came on saying that he couldn't even count the amount of planes that were in line for departure, but at least 25 planes were in front of us in line. So Jason and I sat patiently on the plane and watched a movie on the laptop while we waited to take off. Around 10pm or so, 15 minutes before we were supposed to have landed in Rochester, we were finally up to 7th in line for departure. We arrived safely to Rochester around 11:30p and were greeted by my parents as well as all of our luggage. We were quite happy that our bags and snowboards safely made the journey back home!

We spent the entire car ride from the airport to Jason's house talking about random silly things that happened on our trip. We got to Jason's house and were cheerfully greeted at the door by his family and dogs. After dropping off Jason, my parents and I headed back to our house. We got back here just after midnight, which is 10pm Colorado time. So I wasn't quite ready for bed just yet! I ended up staying up until about 2am and then went to bed and slept until 11:30am! Ah, that was a nice sleep.

Now it's the first official day back home and I'm bored out of my mind and ready to go back to Colorado!!!

Thanks to everyone for reading our blogs and enjoying the few pictures and videos we put up - we hope you've enjoyed it!

Signing off from the Colorado adventure....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb