New Years Eve in NYC 2012/2013


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York
January 4th 2013
Published: January 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Day 1

Arrived set up in New Jersey. And took trains and subway into New York beautiful city. Went to Times Square, checked out many windows. Went to grand central station empire state building and Madison square garden. Had one amazing pizza and took the subway to the hotel.



Day 2

The four of us went to the world trade centre. It is massive. We later tried to see ground zero but went to the tourism centre and booked our tickets for the following day. Later on he four of us visited Wall St. and went on the Staton Island ferry where we saw the Statue of Liberty. Gielyn and I later went to the Derby, an amazing Cabaret jazz lounge for a beautiful dinner. After dinner we walked around Times Square figuring out where we would watch the Ball Drop for New Years Eve.



Day 3

The group split up and we went to the Apple store on 5th Ave. We window shopped on all the fancy stores and then visited central park. After central park we shopped around for souvenirs and had our Thai dinner. After dinner we went on top of the Rockefeller to see the urban jungles landscape. This is where Gielyn and I have started our next stage in our lives. After that we saw Chicago on Broadway. It was a great trip and a great experience.


Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.198s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb