To New York City


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
March 9th 2012
Published: March 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

We have start our trip at the airport of Charles de Gaulle to take the plane to New York. We are in our private jet so we have take our dog, and test Champagne. We have seen "Die hard 4" and listen music and next to New York, we begin to see the sun.

We took a villa next to the beach, and we invited our neighbor to take a short drink. We playbed beach volley girls versus boys with our neighbor. After that, we went swim in the sea. The water is better at New York than in France.
The day after, we went shopping to buy memory and clothing before lunch in a luxery restaurant. We have walk in the central park and finish the journey by visiting the statut of liberty. We were impressed by the Empire state bulding and the Seagram bulding.

There are a lot of things to do in New York: museum, casino and park. We are going to the museum of natural history which include many rare object like the skeleton of T-Rex at the enter. Next to the museum, there is the famous central park. I had the time to win some dollars to the casino but not a long time because we had place in a cinema to watch a movie who will coming out 2 weeks later, in France.

However, there a big problem in this city, this is his living. More than one time we dispute with these people. There are more arrogant and aggressive than the other man in the world, just because they’re all pressed.

But I had conversation with an old man in a tramway who wanted to know if all the man in the world as pressed as the people in New York:

-So, in Paris the people are “slow”?

-No, we are pressed too, but here the people are aggressive and it’s a habit. When we have taken a taxi, we’re passed almost of a heart attack so the conductor was speeding and dangerous.

-hum, you had just take the bad taxi. The other are a little bit more “slow”.

-Yeah, maybe it’s our, maybe the people aren’t so aggressive. But in this case the people in Paris are angels!

-I don’t think … they have a bad reputation here.

The day after, it was time to go and come back to Paris but we never forget this travel.

Advertisement



23rd March 2012

The visitor
hello, I went to the same place and I wanted to say that I too sse the man in the tramway, and we haven't talk about taxi or other but about the food and the population of "fat" man and at the end of our conversation I think this man is a philosopher.

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0295s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb