New York, NY


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
May 22nd 2007
Published: May 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

New York, NY

 North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan By Bridget B
May 22nd 2007 The latest trip for work took me to NY. We stayed at the the Hotel Pennsylvania, I don't recommend it, in Manhattan. The first day was spent getting from the airport to the hotel and then a walk to Times Square. The next day, before the meeting, we took the subway down to Wall Street and Federal Hall (where George Washington took the oath of office). We also walked out to where you catch the ferry to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island. We didn't have enough time to go over, but did have enough time to take some photos before heading back to the hotel. After work, our group activity was a Yankee's game, they played the Red Sox. After work and before the game, we did some walking around the fashion district- Bryant Park is there- that's where they have the fashion shows. We then took the subway to the game. I've never been to a ballgame, so it was a new experience for me.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

ParsonsParsons
Parsons

It's a design school. The hotel was in the fashion district. I couldn't resist. Yes, I'm a big fan of Project Runway.
Federal HallFederal Hall
Federal Hall

This is the inscription on the base.


28th May 2007

project runway
hey, parsons is where they film and make their designs on project runway. i love that show. didn't know if ya knew!
30th May 2007

Hotel
When I stayed in Manhattan, I stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel and it was fabulous! I think 5 star is the way to go in Manhattan. Oh, wait, Farmers was buying, right? Never mind!

Tot: 0.199s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0726s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb