PriceLizer Introduces an Innovative Solution for Abandoned E-Commerce Shopping Carts For The Benefit Of Both Shoppers & e-Tailers


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Bronx
April 30th 2015
Published: April 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Sweden; 30, April 2015:There are many online shoppers who choose products in their shopping cart, but abandon it without completing the transaction. In most of the cases, price is an important reason why a shopper doesn’t do the transaction despite choosing a product. Many online retailers face the problem and they always think about luring shoppers to complete the transaction and purchase the product(s) picked in the shopping cart.

In order to address this issue, an innovative solution has been designed that can benefit both shoppers as well as online retailers. Conceptualized by Karl Lillrud, PriceLizer is a software solution that allows a shopper to set a price level for the chosen products in his/her cart. When the e-tailer reduces the price to that set level, the customer gets an alert to encourage him/her to complete the transaction. Karl believes that it’s a win-win situation for both shoppers and retailers. “A product in the shopping cart means that the person has an interest in the particular product. And when he/she gets the same product at the desired price, there is a better chance of completing the transaction,” he states.

Karl is an experienced entrepreneur and he has launched the software that aims at nurturing a relationship between the shoppers and the e-tailer. According to him, instead of sending emails to remind shoppers about the items chosen in their carts, PriceLizer is an approach to reach out to a customer when the price matches his/her expectation. Thus, it has a bigger success rate, as there is no guess work, but it works based on the real customer data. The idea is to understand what customers want and deliver them the price and content to close the deal.

The software is available for Magento and other e-commerce platforms. PriceLizer can easily be implemented on an e-commerce store and it will save the abandoned carts and the shoppers’ data for e-tailers to finalize new sales in a fast and automated environment. To learn more about PriceLizer, one may visit the website http://www.pricelizer.com/

About PriceLizer:

Pricelizer is a Swedish based startup that provides solutions in both the B2B and the B2C domains. Founded by Karl Lillrud in 2013, Pricelizer is constantly developing its services to provide online retailers with the best solution in tracking prices and increasing sales online. Karl developed the solution after struggling with the problem of abandoned carts in a previous business, selling products online. Today, Pricelizer is working with e-commerce websites that have a serious aim with their business and products.

For Media Contact:
Contact Person: Karl Lillrud (CEO)
Telephone: +46 733 13 36 00
Email: karl@pricelizer.com
Website: http://www.pricelizer.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb