SF To Farmington To Lake Powell via Navajo Nation


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Mexico » Farmington
November 22nd 2014
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 36.7282, -108.206

Getting ready to head out west for our trip to Lake Powell. Went to start the truck and could not get it started. Finally were able to jump it using the CRV and took it to Master Tech to let them see what was the problem. They called us with the diagnosis of needing to replace the glow plugs and so we hoped it would be ready to go by Friday.

Started doing all the packing and gathering up of all that we deemed necessary for the trip. Got everything packed up and decided to go on over to the shop and see if it was ready. When we got there they had just gone for a trial run and were writing up the final ticket.

Took awhile to get the final OK to drive off from the shop but we did, got back to condo and got things loaded and were on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We decided to take the less traveled route and head to Farmington up the 550. It was the perfect choice as there was not much traffic, the road was in good condition and best of all the GPS took us to the Mom and Pop RV park without a hitch. In fact, it took a short cut that allowed us to skip a great deal of the city traffic.

Got to the Mom and Pop RV park, and went to check in. Sign on the door, pick a site and pay me later. Not a problem! Found a site, plugged in, enjoyed a glass of wine and then to bed.



Additional photos below
Photos: 37, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb