No Place Like Home


Advertisement
Published: May 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hello All;
For those of you that haven't heard, we're back! It was a wonderful, fun, adventure-filled 10 months. We're already planning our next adventure, it's just so hard to choose from all the wonderful places our planet has to offer.
Of course, we need to work for a little while before setting off on the next big adventure. Until then we'll have alot of smaller adventures.
I will continue to post blogs of places we visit close to home, that you might also be interested in visiting.
We have settled in Albuquerque, have a great new place, bought a Smart Car today. So cute, and cool. It's been very fun changing cities, getting a new place, buying new furniture, changing careers, etc..
Let us hear from you if we haven't seen you yet. And to all the wonderful friends we made on our travels, please let us keep hearing from you. If you come to New Mexico, you have a place to stay and a couple of tour guides!
Keep Adventuring!
Carolyn & Aaron

Advertisement



25th May 2010

Well done!
Good to hear you're back safe and sound. Your blog read very well and was an inspiration! Am hoping to get a government grat to do some drum making in Greece, Egypt and Turkey in 2011. Fingers crossed!

Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 62; dbt: 0.1042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb