Day 2 - Cont


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey » Edison
April 14th 2012
Published: April 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

N got up at 930pm and had dinner. Watched what we thought was the old version of Titanic movie, but that happened to be a serial. Then watched the last part of Bodyguard, screened to celebrate 20 years of it's release and then watched Officer and Gentleman, celebrating it's 30th year. Nandhini and alaji came home after drama at around 10.30pm. They enjoyed the play put up by the Indian community 'Americavil Thiruvilaiyadal' and Crazy Mohan's 'Chocolate Krishna'. Nandhini's neighbor, living in the opposit apt. popped in. They are telugu people and have a 1 year old son Sai. They left at 11.30pm and Nandhini and fly retired to bed. They were really tired. We continued watching Officer and a Gentleman and slept at 1.00am.



In the Costco we saw many old ladies working as sample givers. After arranging many sets of One spoon of yoghurt kept in a small empty cup .... the old lady will be singing 'Taste some....Take some home!' We can have variety of snacks.

There is a convenient stick that lifts the shoe boxes kept overhead at the PayLess. So there is no need to use step stools as shopkeepers do back at home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0619s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb