Life after death


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Published: July 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Faith

The afterlife is an area of human consciousness we all enter upon leaving the physical world at physical death. Throughout history we've questioned if there is a life after death. Along the way, our religions and various philosophers offered beliefs and opinions to answer this commonly asked question. However, many of the answers contradict each other making it hard to figure out. "Belief in life after death is a source of personal security, optimism, and spiritual betterment" (1 John 3:2). Nothing offers more courage than the confidence that there is a better life for those who use the present to prepare for eternity. While some believe it's impossible to know whether there is life after death, belief in immortality is a timeless phenomenon.

Through out history there have been many different religions and philosophers with many different views on the after life and what it entails. What we do when we leave the physical world will never be know with absolute certainty until our time comes. Until then we must take into consideration all the possibilities and choose the one that makes sense to us.


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0177s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb