Llama Nappers and Live Bait


Advertisement
Published: May 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Live Bait In NHLive Bait In NHLive Bait In NH

Live Bait and Turkey Hunting Licenses. . .Score!!
Well this morning in Augustya Maine was really interesting. Someone tried to kidnap my Llama, I had to yell after them and tell them to put it back. I was amazed how many students tried to steal my pens and the like. It really blew my mind, I mean they would walk up, pick up a pen and try and walk away. I mean there are not even good pens, just generic ones that I bought at wal-mart. I was not the only rep who had people trying to take stuff. Someones pennant got taken and she tracked the student down to get it back. Good for her!

On the way back I stopped in on Leah and got some of the frisbees that I need to get for the alumni reunion next weekend. I got some lightup frisbees that I think that the alumni are going to like a lot.
I also stopped to get gas at this little mom and pop gas station, along with gas they also sold hunting and fishing licenses, live bait, turkey hunting permits, videos, wood, and of course cheap porn. I took a photo of the front of it.

Well I am feeling a bit sick at the moment so I am going to lay down, dont' think I am going to get any food today, my stomach it feeling wonky.

Adios all.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb