Reno


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Reno
May 2nd 2008
Published: May 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Day 40-To Reno

Back on a local bus after breakfast to get the bus to Reno. While waiting for the bus we were approached by a fellow traveler going to Reno who spoke Spanish and although Lisa done a good job of communicating the mans question seemed not to be answered and he sat down (wheres Geoff when you need him!). The bus arrived packed to the top and the only seats were next to the toilet, and please bear in mind that this coach had been on the road for quiet a few hours by now and was rather warm. I looked across at Lisa to find a screwed up face desperately trying to wipe perfume under her nose. Luckily our part of the trip was short and we were soon in Reno at Circus Circus thinking about hitting the casinos. Once down inside the main area we got a drink (Margarita Friday and this meant $1 a drink :-) ) and settled into the video poker before getting lost trying to find some food, finding ourselves in a completely different casino. We had something to eat and soon found our way back to our casino were we spent a little more time playing poker before retiring to our room.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0549s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb