An evening with the King of Rock n Roll


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
September 26th 2015
Published: September 26th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Things were definitely All Shook Up at the V Theatre , a fabulous show and tribute to Elvis. The guy looked liked him and sang like him and moved like him, and in my front row seat he even came along the row and took my hand and kissed it ???. It was great fun.

And as you know always looking for a bargain I managed to get a senior discount to ride the High Roller the LV version of the London Eye , highest one in the world of course, and cheaper than the Eye and less crowded ... Only 5 of us in the pod with fabulous views of Las Vegas and the mountains beyond.

i have been dissapoonted with the Luxor hotel, not quite up to my expectations ...its a bit grubby and a bit tacky and you have to walk miles to,get anywhere inside this pyramid... I think I prefer staying off the Strip and not in a Casino hotel. Maybe one gets spoilt after being in Dubai hotels - they are always so sparkling?

Just a few pics of Las Vegas ...I didn't take too many as I have been here before and blogged then. In a couple of hours Suz and I will be off on the long awaited road trip ... First stop St George.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



28th September 2015

Lynne on the road again
So good you are getting a big glimpse of the wild west.
28th September 2015

Lynne on the road again
So good you are getting a big glimpse of the wild west and glitz.

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb