Happy New Year!! It's 2015


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
January 1st 2015
Published: January 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Today we enjoyed a sleep in until midday. We dusted ourself of and went and explore the strip. Funnily enough to when we were searching for somewhere to have lunch we literally walked into Ryan's friend Avery and his fiancée which was a good recap and chance to share stories from the previous night. We had lots of laughs and few regrets which equals a good night. We had a look in all the major casinos near ours then headed back. The places themselves are amazing and he fact they just put it where it is is crazy. Everything is in such a grand scale. We caught up with the same group for dinner and had our group organised party bus. For this we went to Fremont street which was the original strip of Vegas. When we arrived they had a laser show. We didn't even realise that Fremont street existing and it was great to have a look. Everything wasn't so grand but it had an older cool feeling. It's definitely worth checking out if you ever visit. We then went to the Vegas sign which we'll, wasn't as big as we expected. As everything is so huge and extravagant we were expecting that but it was a smaller sign. It was nice to get there and get our photos with each other and our group. We headed for a drive up the strip then played some cards and hit the tables. As usual Vegas won but we weren't too bad off. We headed of to bed ready for the Grand Canyon the following day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0229s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1007.8kb