The First Steps


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
December 28th 2013
Published: December 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We are so excited to be embarking on our trip tomorrow! This will be Jessica's first trip out of the US and our first trip of this distance and duration as Jeryl. Before we board the plane and start our adventure we would like to share our gratitude and love to all of our friends and family. We would like to give a very special and warm thank you to Carmen, "Crop" Dustin, Noehl, Lillian Vernon, and Stella. The impact you've made on our lives is something that will never fade. Our hearts are still heavy with your absence but just know that you'll be with us in spirit and we look forward to our future skype calls. We would also like to thank my parents for watching our kitties while we journey through Europe with nothing but the necessities and Jessica's entire wardrobe. Also, I would like to thank Cathy and Joe for allowing us to store everything that wouldn't fit in our bags in your garage. We really can't express just how much everyone's love and support means to us. We will definitely keep in touch and update the blog as often as we can...with pictures!



Bon voyage loved ones!



Daryl for Jeryl ;(


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0578s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb