Las Vegas Get-A-Way: Day Three


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
October 26th 2012
Published: October 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday, October 23

We had a $40 resort comp at Aria as part of the package we had booked, so we went to Café Vettro for breakfast. The express breakfast recommended by the hostess was a mini-buffet. It was way over-priced ($14 per person), and I won’t go into all we didn’t like since we were basically not paying for it anyway.

After checking out, we returned to our room at Paris to change into fresh clothes. We took a taxi down to Mandalay Bay to begin our day playing at the casinos on the south end of the strip. A few hours later we jumped on the Mono-rail, took it to Harrah’s, and then walked over to Palazzo for lunch.

From there we played our way back to Bally’s where we had a light dinner at Le Burger Brasserie.

We had received free tickets to the Jersey Boy’s as part of our Diamond status. The show started at 6:30. While we had seen the touring company when they were in Indianapolis a few years back, this production was just as enjoyable, and we had fantastic seats.

A couple more hours of gaming, and then we returned to the room. Set the alarm, as we had an early flight back to Indy.

Needless to say, the weather was great, and we thoroughly enjoyed out three day get-a-way.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.326s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 17; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb