Amazon Trip


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
May 8th 2012
Published: May 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hi troops, I am writing this in my hotel room in Las Vegas. We have no internet here so I will send it tomorrow. Sunday saw us complete<span> a very successful trade show. We then went off for a Mexican feed with a couple of the wholesalers and ended the night up in a piano bar. Early this morning (0530) we set off to drop Nathan back to Camp Pendelton and then<span> went and had breakfast with Mike and Vicky Musto of Trip and Tours fame. We spent the morning with them and then drove up to Vegas. After checking in around 1630, we headed off to Hoover Dam. What a great experience! Sadly Lake Mead is very short of water but the dam and the new bridge are well worth the trip. I walked across the top of the dam and bloody near got blown away.<span> We stopped in Henderson on the way back and had “all you can eat ribs” for dinner .at Tony Romeros, We ate over 100 between us. Went to the light show on return to Vegas and then a bit of bar hopping. Off to bed now and then the Grand Canyon tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb