Budget Travel to Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
March 8th 2011
Published: March 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Lately, I have been looking at good deals on travel to Las Vegas. I have been able to find some really good rates on hotel rooms, so the only thing left is a good deal on a flight. If I decide to fly from Chicago to Las Vegas, there are quite a few good flight deals for that route.

I have a number of ideas on things I will be doing once I arrive. I plan on hitting the margarita bar right after I arrive. They have margaritas right around the corner from Circus Circus for only a buck. That should give me my second wind and help to get rid of the jet lag.

Next, I'll head down the strip on foot. If you time it just right, you can see the Sirens of Treasure Island (their pirate show), walk down to the Mirage and see the Volcano at the Mirage, just in time for the show. After that, a comfortable stroll will get you to the Bellagio just in time for the Fountain of Lights.

Depending on the time of the flight, I should still have time to hit the Sports Book in one of the casinos and play the horses. There are a number of other things to see or do when Traveling to Vegas on a Budget.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.181s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0807s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb