Make the bad man stop


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
February 24th 2009
Published: February 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Now that room has stopped spinning and we’ve fueled up on Taco Hell it’s time to add to our adventures. Well it is truly impressive how gullible Americans are when confronted with foreigners. T-Bone the Swedish Rapper was an awesome hit everyone bought it, we even had some girls yelling to T-Bone to come out and dance, it makes me laugh right now hearing the chorus of female voices yelling “T-Bone over here”. Our Boy T-Bone could have won an Oscar with his silent but thoughtful looking manager Olof at his side, I myself just looked angry all the time and stared at people like a good security guard, oh I will never forget this one. Tom summed it up best, “last night we partied like Rock Stars” and believe me Weeeeeeeee DiiiiiiiiiD. I would add to this but this is a family program. As we speak the Swedes are in what I would describe as a catatonic state in their room with Taco Bell rappers and remnants smelling up the room (wisdom comes with age you always throw that stuff in the hall asap). I have to say after a tasty libation and a home remedy of Motrin/milk thistle/1500mg of Vit C, I am feeling slightly human. Tonight will find our heroes at “Coyote Ugly” to watch beautiful bartenders’ dolt all over our star Rapper T-Bone. Surprisingly we haven’t gambled much and Olof is the only one that is down and only for $35 so that has been to our benefit. On a different note we meet our first street hooker last night and the look of disbelief on the Swedes faces when propositioned was priceless like a deer in the headlights look. I do have to note the extreme resourcefulness of our Northern cousins who were able to procure a bottle of Capt Morgans rum at 4ish Am, crazy rock stars. Fat Tuesday should bring a cornucopia of silliness for our musician and his entourage and tonight should have some vids and pics for our next blog entry.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb