Day 23 Las Vegas - Sunday


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
September 21st 2008
Published: September 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey.

Today we went down to the regular pool. Don spent the day in the hot tub and Leah & I spent it sunbathing on the chairs and chatting away about the future... Again - another beautiful day. Now Leah can see why we liked being here for a month and how relaxing it is and how "this is the life"!

We got ready and went to the Spice Market Buffet at PH. My favourite buffet. Sooo good. I had salad, tonnes of peeled jumbo shrimp, awesome turkey, mashed potatoes, veggies, and then all those chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate mousse cake. I think I had 8? chocolate covered strawberries. Now that is food made for me...

Then we went shopping in the miracle mile shops. Leah & I both got bathing suits -- see picture of mine -- brown with black and white. Don liked the little belt. Leah got a bathing suit with black / brown base and nice deep blue stripes - halter top with bottoms. Then I got that cute pair of shoes -- they are jessica simpson shoes - which I love but all the ones in LA were impractical for back home BUT these ones are like "vinyl" and so will be perfect to still wear in the rain. Totallly cute.

Then we rushed back to the hotel to go to the topless hotel show "Bite". Again, we wanted Leah to experience a show. We got 2-for-1 tickets and then upgraded for VIP and we had a table like literally "attached to the stage" at the front. It was so close, this one vampire girl in the show hung over the stage and "air licked" Leah!

Then we took Leah on more tours of various hotels -- Ceasar's Palace, Imperial Palace, Bellagio to see the garden, and various others.

We were out walking the strip still at approx. 3 am and there were tonnes of hookers by Bally's (like a group of 10+). I was like "Is this the witching hour or a convention?" Don said they are always there we just don't notice as much as usually there are more people around and this night it was slow. But no because Don & I were out a few nights later at 3 am by Bally's strip and there weren't many people around but no hookers. So Sunday night really was the witching hour...

Eating back at Lucky's and off to bed. Another good day in Vegas....


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

"Dealertainers" at Imperial Palace"Dealertainers" at Imperial Palace
"Dealertainers" at Imperial Palace

(this chick is supposed to be Madonna)
"Dealertainers" at Imperial Palace"Dealertainers" at Imperial Palace
"Dealertainers" at Imperial Palace

(this dude is supposed to be elvis)


Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1022s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb