Goodbye California


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
July 14th 2007
Published: July 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So beleive it or not, we are alive after 5 days of kids parks inlcuding 2 days in Dinseyland and California adventures in Los Angeles and 3 days in Sea World, The Zoo and Legoland in San Diego. The kids had great time in all the parks starting in most of them in 8:00AM in the morning and staying till the parks were almost been closed (7:0pm in the good case, 10:00pm in Disney ).
Some pictures are attached, hopefully, reflect the great time the kids did there (and we also...).
Parks ranking according to Roy:
1. Legoland
2. Disneyland and Caifornia adventures
For your knowlwdge...

Before these five days, we succeeded to visit the Sequya national park where we saw the biggest tree in the world (General Sherman tree).
After that, we spent 2 wanderful days in Monterey and on Road No. 1 south towards Los Angeles. We found Monterey as a great and lovely place with European style (although, San Diego makes the competition harder - just kidding, we are staying in Israel).

Today, we arrived to Boulder City - a small town near Las Vegas - while we are heading Utah parks (Zion and Bryce) and the Grand canyon in the next few days. after that, we are planning few easy days in Las Vegas.

We feel just great, the kids are owesome but we are all starting to miss our family and friends in Israel... 2 weeks more to go and we are back!

Next letter will be sent from Dallas in a week or so, so missing you all. I hope you enjoy the enclosed photos

The Blechman Family


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb