Final day in Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
November 28th 2018
Published: February 4th 2019
Edit Blog Post

We had originally planned a day in nearby Laughlin for today, but Theresa is not feeling too well, so we have decided to spend our last day in Vegas

After a breakfast of coffee and muffins, we went to the Linq hotel and had a ride on the high roller. This is like a giant ferris wheel. It was great to get a different view of Las Vegas.

After that, we made a return visit to the conservatory at the Bellagio hotel. We have heard that they are changing from their autumn theme into their Christmas theme. Unfortunately, they were still installing it all when we got there, so we will have to rely on the pictures they had to see what it will look like. It was interesting though to see how it is all put together. And also the amount of man power they put into it.

Next door, they have a Christmas shop. This is here all year around. Was interesting having a wander amongst all the Christmas items. It was a very Christmas feeling and some of it was over the top.

We then had a final wander along the strip back to our hotel.

For our final meal in Vegas we are going to the buffet in the Aria hotel. Luckily we have two free MyVegas vouchers from free online gambling for this as it is one of the most expensive buffets on the strip. The food was really excellent and we could see why people would pay extra for it. Unfortunately, Theresa is still not feeling well, so we were not able to enjoy it to the max.

We are having an early night tonight as we have a long flight tomorrow afternoon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 71, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.1009s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb