Slotvilla zipLine


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
November 26th 2018
Published: January 29th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Today, we made our third and final visit to Fremont Street.

We have a couple of vouchers for $10 slot play from the Las Vegas Advisor that we had not used so redeemed them and filled half an hour.

We have tickets today for the zipline. We had originally bought the sit down tickets, but once we got there decided that we would prefer the lying down one – like superman - instead. Luckily they were happy to exchange our tickets for us.

Tonight, we have tickets to see Penn and Teller at the Rio. As the hotel is a little off the strip we have decided to head there for dinner too.

The buffet at the Rio was much like the one at the Cosmopolitan and had many of the same foods with a few differences.

For Penn and Teller, we had seats near to the middle on row 6. These were excellent seats. The experience was very memorable. Even being so close to them it was not always possible to see how they were performing the tricks.

After the show, Penn and Teller were both outside so we were able to get photos with them.

As it was late by the time we left the hotel, we treated ourselves to a taxi back to the Luxor.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.229s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0693s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb