Farewell Montana


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana
November 5th 2008
Published: November 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Have left Montana after a weeks hard hunting in the hills. Plenty of exercise but the conditions were too dry till the last day and although we saw a few elk, there were few opportunities. Managed to get a nice whitetail buck on Saturday which took two trips to get out. Beautiful venison though. The weather overall was amazing, very warm with blue skies. The country was beautiful and we spent a total of 8 days hunting in four different areas around Missoula. It was great to see Scott and his family again and get to finally meet Krisha.
We have just arrived in new York. Were a bit nervous we would miss our flight from Seattle as the flight from Missoula was changed which meant we had less than 30 min for the changeover. We were flying with Alaska Air hence the nervousness. They are notorious for being late. Anyway we got to the hotel about midnight to a room that was previously used and unclean. After a bit of negotiation, we got a free upgrade and free breakfast so not bad overall. Off to the Big Apple now, hoping we can avoid getting mugged and arrive at JFK on time for our flight to London!!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb