Goodbye Bozeman


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Bozeman
August 13th 2008
Published: October 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We awoke early once again but instead of looking forward to doing something active in the beautiful ranges around Bozeman, today we were to start our journey back to London. The last leg of our round the world tour.

Sarah and Joe had another guest arrive in the middle of the night. Tim was relocating his family interstate and letting them fly ahead so he could relocate the car and dog. It was nice to finally meet the man responsible for Sarah and Joes Nepal trekking holiday video.

Salt Lake city was a days drive away but the price of internal flights meant we had opted for the drive so we headed out to the airport to pick up our budget rent-a-dent. As Leanne waited in Sarah and Jos truck, Matt raced in to get the keys. Matt appeared back out at the truck and waved Leanne in, as it turns out we both needed to sign to be able to drive. We didn't have a proper park so it was all a bit of a rush. While Matt finished off the paper work and grabbed the keys and headed out to hunt for the car, Leanne waited in the truck for him to appear and was very surprised when he turned up in a Chrysler convertible. Looks like we were cruising to Saltlake City with hood down, living the American dream.

Sarah and Joe were just as shocked with our car when we pulled into their driveway for our last few hours together in Montana. Feeling sad we all sat together in the garden of Jo and Sarahs Montana retreat and ate lunch until it was time to leave. With sadness we said our goodbyes and thanks to Sarah and Jo for an unforgettable time in Montana. It was truly a highlight of our trip.

So we pushed the magic button in the car that resulted in all windows coming down and roof folding back. With the sun on our face and wind in our hair we drove out of Bozeman.




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.247s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 60; dbt: 0.1857s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb