St. Louis to see the Thomases


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri » St Louis
March 31st 2007
Published: March 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Possum Junction, IndiannaPossum Junction, IndiannaPossum Junction, Indianna

This is the kind of "general store" you can get gas at on your way thru the state of Indianna:-) (We can't make this stuff up...)
We set out for St. Louis, Missouri to visit the Thomases -- more "farm" friends -- the Thomases moved away from Carper's Farm one year ago (almost to this exact date!).

We met the newest addition to their gorgeous family...Jennifer and Larry's grandaughter, "Emma." "Aunt Amanda" beams with Emma in her arms!
Nora and Emily loved seeing Amanda...hanging out with their friend in her very cool room...the only thing missing was Caroline:-(

What gracious hosts Larry and Jennifer are! Jennifer whipped up a yummy dinner for us even though she and Larry had to leave for the evening to attend a formal work function. The next morning was Palm Sunday and we were able to rouse the kids and attend Mass -- it was a beautiful service...Nora and Emily enjoyed sandwiching Amanda in the pew...as they worked on making crosses out of their palms. We tried to treat the Thomases to breakfast "out" -- and ended up at "Chez Thomas" where Larry and Jennifer wowed us by whipping up waffles (I can't help myself...).

Hogan saw his little friend, Abby who hopped into our car thinking it was time for a road trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb