Easter Celebration Extravaganza


Advertisement
Published: April 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Had a truly wonderful Easter. After church, I ate lunch and then baked the amazing rosemary facaccia bread that Ingrid usually makes (since she was at work). It actually didn't turn out half bad. Mid-afternoon we went to Lauren's house to begin our easter celebrations. When we got there, we discovered that miss Lauren had made us Easter baskets! It was the most lovely surprise. =) We proceeded to sit out on her driveway and dye eggs! =) It was lots of fun... I can't remember the last time I did it. Brought back good memories. It was amusing, because while we acted like kids and dyed eggs, we were also drinking wine. We found this juxtaposition to be entertaining. =)

After egg dying, Lauren baked fish and sauteed green beans and we warmed up the bread. Lauren's friend Amber arrived just in time for dinner. Everything was super delicious. We had a really lovely meal. Amber was great, just like all of Lauren's friends that we have met so far. =)

Once we had finished dinner, we moved on to dessert. omg. Amber brought homemade chocolate covered strawberries. Heaven. Ingrid had made brownies, which we heated up and ate with ice cream and toppings. And what did we do while eating this? Watched Chocolat. It was perfection. =) Amber and Ingrid had never seen it before, which made it even more enjoyable.

Overall it was a really fantastic Easter. Great fun, great food, awesome people. I certainly feel blessed to once again find myself working a job that I love, with really great people.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.155s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0867s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb