Leaving Raynham


Advertisement
Published: June 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

In less than an hour, I'll be leaving from Providence to Baltimore on the first leg of our trip to Alaska. Dave is not going this time - he really doesn't like to fly. I am taking my 8 year-old granddaughter, Rachel to Alaska to spend three weeks with her Aunt Suzie and three cousins there. We haven't seen the girls for more than two years, so we are extremely excited.

We are hoping to see all kinds of wildlife, glaciers, and wonderful scenery. Expect some pictures and videos!

Rachel's mom, Michelle is a little nervous, having her baby so far from home, but I think it will be adventure Rachel remember for the rest of her life.

We'll keep you updated on our activities - Bon Voyage!

Advertisement



26th June 2010

I came across your blog by accident, but I'm glad! Sounds like you're going to have a great trip, and I think it's so wonderful that you're starting your granddaughter off at a young age, experiencing such great travels! She will never forget it! My blog is looking for travel reviews, photos, etc, to share. We'd love to post some stuff from Alaska, if you'd like to contribute. If you have the time, check it out at dirty-hippies.blogspot.com, or email us at dirtyhippiesblog@gmail.com. Have a great trip! Heather :)
27th June 2010

Great Adventure
Hi Carolyn and Rachel, Have a great time and will be looking for pictures and comments. We are doing OK. Very hot and humid here.....just as bad as Florida. Good thing your Florida home is not on the Gulf. Oil spill is so bad. Take care.....Leroy and Betty
27th June 2010

trip toAlaska
Good for you! Have a wonderful time. Ann

Tot: 0.462s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 21; qc: 91; dbt: 0.3523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb