Redsox world champs


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Boston
October 30th 2007
Published: November 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Our first day in Boston; Robyn and I made our way on the T to Harvard Square. After a bite at Grendel’s Den, this Beowulf made his way around the beautiful Harvard campus taking photos of the arbors which were positively bursting with colour. Robyn and I got off early and took a walk down Newbury St. We got an ostentatiously tasty apple cider at Espresso Royal Cafe. Then we made our way back to Fenway through one of the parks of the Emerald Necklace.

The Boston Redsox won the world series just Sunday and there was much ado around the stadium. Robyn and I stopped by to peer at the players leaving the stadium. A mob of avid fans stood around cheering on the players as they exited the stadium in their big black SUV’s.

Gustavo got finished with school and we got a bit of pizza together. We jumped on the T and went walking to all the trendy places Gus M.D. knew about. Finally in Harvard Square we stopped for a bite of crepe. It was very pleasant walking and chatting with Gustavo and Robyn. Then Robyn’s feet started aching so we returned home.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0223s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb