2nd Day in Boston


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Boston
June 23rd 2007
Published: June 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

ok so today as i'm getting ready i realize how much i hate flip flops (yes i'm wearing flip flops, go ahead Jeein laugh). seriously even if its for about 15 minutes that i use them to shower they are soooo uncomfortable. anyways so this time for the breakfast i redeemed myself, i hooked up my raisin bagel fat!

my first tour was the Boston Freedom Trail. it was pretty cool if you like history. the tour guide definitely kiuaned, that foo was dressed like Sam Adams and was a real comedian. it was pretty classic. it started at the Boston Common Park, which is really nice and then headed out to many historic sites in boston. i saw John Hancocks/Paul Reveres/Sam Adams tombs, Paul Reveres house, the balcony where they first read the constitution...i'm i boring you already? well this is exactly why i wanted to come alone, this is all stuff i learned and studied so suck it!! triple X stylE!

ok ok i also stood on the area where the first person that died from the boston massacre, also stood in the spot where the boston strangler killed Mary Sullivan? (i think thats her name, i really dont know much about that foo). i wonder who would win, him or Richard Ramirez? my money is on Richie that foo is demonic like no other...anyways sorry i got off track. ok after that i went to quincy market, and bought my revolutionist hat! now i got a hat for 4th of July, i'm going to be celebrating like a true american, well atleast dressed like one. ok i'm not gonna wear the high socks and stuff but still the hat kiuan's it!! oh yeah sonn 22's! (shit i said that outloud).

after the tour i had about an hour to kill before the Boston Movie Trail Started. i went to mcdee's to get a cheeseburger, and just went i think it couldnt get weirder some foo in front of me order a large orange juice and two apple pies. what do you think he did with them? yes shoved them up his crotch! no i'm just fuckin with you, he ate them but that foo was dipping his apple pies in the orange juice!! i know nasty! fuck i almost threw away my cheeseburger cuz of that!

so now its 2pm and the Boston Movie tour started, we jump in the movie bus (which is a clear sign of turistas from hell are here) and i sit int he coolest bostonian seat's, Mark and Donnie Wahlberg. we saw a lot of site of where tv shows, movies where filmed, i'm just going to talk about the ones i want, why? because its my blog did you forget already? fuck your making my blood pressure rise...lol just kidding i'm in a funky mood. maybe its the hostel.

ok so we saw the church where they filmed shots for Boondock Saints (i was the only nerd in that buss that ever saw the movie!). i was actually at that church the day before, Trinity Church. its really nice, right in front of the Boston Public Library. We also went to the tavern where they filmed Good Will Hunting, we had enough time (5 minutes) to grab a brewsky. i orders a Smithswick Ale, which was really good! need to keep that in my notes, wait its already in my blog...anyways. I'm not a big Ben Affleck fan, in fact if i see that foo here i'm going to kick him in the chest. but i gotta say his home town South Boston is pretty cool area, well it seems. looks a lot better from the Sam Adams Brewery area (which i got a txt from Alcala saying "shit i shouldve told you that it get's hairy in that area and that i was being starred at too!") thanks! ok so back to the tavern that little bar is small, its smaller than Star Bar in San Diego.

we jump back in the "turista mobile" and go by areas where they filmed Mystic River (which is a really great film, if you havent seen it you need to stop reading and head out to blockbuster or put it on your netflix list). after that we saw scenes from the movie The Departed yeah i know all you guys were waiting for that one). we got off at the building where Martin Sheen gets tossed like a midget from the roof. it was funny too cuz there were construction workers working on that building and they were making fun of us, yes because we are turistas. anyways we also stopped at the site where leo tells martin in the film "no wires! no wires" you know where he's freaking out. this was my fave spot. it was really nice, right next to the bay, you can see charlestown and dowtown boston (great place where Rene's camera would have been perfect. shit i'm still pissed i didnt bring it w/ me! ihml). then we kept driving, saw more movie sites and stuff. we also saw the stadium where the Celtics play in, that shit sucks mad sweaty balls. all you can see is a white wall with nothing on it, pretty bad, even the tour guy was embarrassed.

at the end of the tour we ended up at Cheer's! yes this is the famous bar from the tv show cheers, if you dont know what i'm talking bout then you shit out of luck. anyways so i take a picture like any true turista would do and head down there to see how this place looks. so i get in and its even smaller than the tavern in south boston! lol that shit does not pump me up. anyways i decided to get a beer of course and might aswell eat there since i had 15% off because of the movie tour. they had a really good beer there (i know it was good, cuz i ended up ordering 4 of those motherfuckers). it was called Blueberry Ale something something i forget, but that shit was good. and what did i eat you ask? i ordered a side of onion rings and artichoke/lobster dip (it was happy hour, half off on appetizers). the food was pretty good.

so now i'm buzzing and have to find my way back to the hostel, i'm pretty tired at this point. i've seen all of boston and there was no point of me to keep walking like an idiot. yes i even saw the famouse romantic swans. i actually wanted to get on one and put on my revolutionist hat, but i wouldnt have anyone to take a picture of that and that my friends would have made me look like the craziest turista in history. shit i cant believe i just wrote that i was even thinking about it. lol.

so i got to the hostel (which i'm sharing w/ brazilians, one foo from ireland and hte other from amsterdam) first time we actually talked. i ended up taking a nap and woke up about an hour and half a go. fuck i woke up well rested....Liver (check), Husky Heart (check), Kidney (check). sweet nothing happend while i was napping. ok now i'm just typing because i have no more stories and its 10:30pm in Boston. now i'm going to sleep. yeah i know sad....SIKE! i just siked you out like when someone pulls there hand back before they shake your hand and comb their hair and yell SIKE!.

of course i'm not going to sleep i'm going to a pub next to fenway park to watch the Stupid Red Sox vs The Stupid Padres. i hate San Diego Padres, but i'm gonna take advantage taht i ilve there and kiuan. ok 22's baby 22's! fuck i might use the gun signal tonight.! stay tuned for more later this weekend.

i take off to Washington D.C. at 9am!! Vicente the lawyer is going to pick me up and he's a beta, you know what that means? party time in D.C. ! thanks again for reading i'm out this bitch and going straight to a pub!





























Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb